The built in web software configuration platform means you do not need to install software to configure the system. In addition to assigning functions to the buttons, you now can build custom control interfaces to use with any web enabled device or tablet.
Common applications for the HRS Event Controller Station include broadcast studios, auditoriums, house of worship, corporate and touring events.
Included is a bracket designed to work with 7” or 10” Mimo touch monitors supporting a top mounted touch screen (sold separately) for extended functionality.
Also, included is the HRS protocol translation technology which allows for incoming ArtNet, DMX and Time Code to be translated and trigger outgoing commands to video processing, switching and other equipment.
- Processor: Intel i5
- Ram: 8GB
- Hard Drive: 64GB SSD
- Power: 19 V/ 65 W AC-DC power adapter with multicountry
AC plugs (IEC types A/C/G/I)
- USB: 2 External USB 3.0 Ports
- Networking: 10/100/1000Mbps Network Connection
- Security: Kensington lock support
- Dimensions: 14” W x 6” H x 5”
- Web server + apps for iOS & Windows
- Custom Control surfaces
- Network interfaces for IR, RS232 & more
- Listeners for Protocol Translation, computers and PowerPoint control
- Christie Spyder X20
- Barco Encore, e2, Image Pro, DCS & more
- Analog Way Ascender
- Lightware routers
- Black Magic ATEM, Videohub, HyperDeck
- Playback Pro
- AJA Ki Pro, Kumo, FS2
- Media Servers
- Send and receive ArtNet / DMX and MIDI
- Send and receive Odetics, PBUS, VDCP