The built in web software setup means you will be up and running in no time. The KeyBox 4X20 ships with out of the box control for Spyder and Spyder X20. The built in Web software gives you operator feedback and confidence during live events and provides support for any browser enabled computer, tablet and mobile device.
Common applications for the KeyBox 4X20 include broadcast studios, auditoriums, house of worship, corporate, touring events and any application where you have a Christie Spyder and Spyder X20.
Included is a bracket designed to work with 7” or 10” Mimo touch monitors supporting a top mounted touch screen (sold separately) for extended functionality and operator feedback.
Do you like the form factor of this controller but want the option for full customization and maximum show control? Then you need to click here and check out the HRS Event Control Station.
- Processor: Intel i3
- Ram: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 64GB SSD
- Power: 19 V/ 65 W AC-DC power adapter with multicountry
AC plugs (IEC types A/C/G/I)
- USB: 2 External USB 3.0 Ports
- Networking: 10/100/1000Mbps Network Connection
- Security: Kensington lock support
- Dimensions: 14” W x 6” H x 5”
- Web server + apps for iOS & Windows
- Out of the box control for Christie Spyder and Spyder X20